Can you imagine how would it feel to wake up looking forward to your work regardless of whether it was a Monday or Friday?
- Are you seeking clarity on what is important to you in your job or career?
- Do you feel like a square peg in a round hole?
- Not sure what jobs you should apply for?
- Thinking about changing careers or self employment but not sure if it is for you?
If you are stuck in a rut or unsure of your direction, this empowering career values and needs exercise will help establish clarity and could be life changing!
- Establish the ‘must haves’ in your next job or career to ensure you will be fulfilled
- Assess your career values and needs to help you find the right job for you
- Help you understand why you have enjoyed some jobs more than others
- Have a ‘template’ to help you audit the right future work opportunities for you
Check out my video to learn how career values and needs and my special tool are the foundation to help you start building for a new job or career!
“I found this a really valuable exercise. Assessing my career values and needs really helped me to clarify my thinking about which aspects of my work that I found most fulfilling and allowed me to think clearly about my future options. It is also great value and a very easy exercise to understand and tool to use.”
“I used the career values and needs tool. It took about an hour and made me think hard! I read the results and realised… actually I don’t want to work as hard as I am now. I want more work-life balance, variety, flexibility and holidays, which I guess means portfolio or consultancy work would suit me best.”
Please note before you buy: to download the Career Values and Needs tool, you will need to use Microsoft Excel to complete this exercise.
PLUS…This exercise is included within my ‘Navigate Your Way To A Brighter Future’ Breakthrough Online Programme. For just over a hundred pounds more you can access my full online career change & transition programme with a minimum of 24 hours of content!