Executive Personal Masterclass
Are you an executive at a career crossroads? How serious are you about changing or transitioning your career?
Serious enough to spend the day with Steve Preston The Career Catalyst ® to make a career and life breakthrough?
"Your past does not equal, nor does it dictate, your future... Focus on where you want to go, not what you fear"
- Would you value spending up to 8 hours with Steve Preston The Career Catalyst ® on your very own personalised Executive Personal Masterclass?
- Are you ready to take a day out of your busy schedule to focus on you and your future career and life path?
- How would you feel about a day of 1:1 Career and Personal Development activities designed to enable you to take the critical first steps on the road to a successful career transition or change?
- To achieve a successful change you must have the will and desire to change
- This is your day of challenge to unlock your potential and 'fly'!
- Are you ready to 'take the leap of faith?'
Steve introduced a 1 day Executive Personal Masterclass alternative to his group Masterclasses and coaching programmes, as an experiment. This has proven to be a real success because Professionals and Executives have jumped at the opportunity to spend a focused day 1:1 with Steve to act as a catalyst, helping you to achieve a breakthrough career and life change! So, are you up for the challenge?
- This is not for the fainthearted, only brave hearted executives!
- This is not for you if you prefer coaching to be in smaller size chunks
- Be prepared to start by 10 am energised, with a positive mindset, open mind and raring to go!
- Be prepared to be highly challenged throughout the day, as I guarantee you will be!
- Be prepared to finish your day around 6pm with your head spinning full of new possibilities!
- This is an intensive ‘voyage of self discovery’ where you will unlock talents and potential you never realised you had or was possible!
Are you up for the challenge? Where and When?
These very special executive breakthrough personal masterclass days working 1:1 with Steve are run on demand only:
- Central London Venue – The inspiring 6th floor Members Lounge at The Royal Festival Hall
- Outer London Venue – The historic Barn Hotel, Ruislip, Middlesex, HA4 6JB
- Other venues by special request subject to additional travel expenses
What does your day include?
- Up to 8 hours of Steve’s intensive executive career and life coaching
- Working through a variety of specific focused exercises to help challenge your thinking and unlock your potential
- Lunch and refreshments throughout the day
- Your personal workbook /career transition toolkit
- Comprehensive follow up reflective email with suggested action points from the day
- A free personalised signed copy of one of Steve's books or audio books
- Opportunity to benefit from Steve's wide network of colleagues and contacts
Executive Personal Masterclass - special inclusive price: Your Investment - £1800
These are special events Steve needs to plan and schedule in his busy diary. Contact Steve now for further information and bookings if you are up for his ultimate challenge!
This heartfelt testimonial from a happy client who spent a day with Steve, is taken from two separate messages she sent through to thank Steve which helped to transform her whole thinking around her career and life and achieve some significant breakthroughs!
"I attended Steve’s 1 day Personal Breakthrough Career Transition Masterclass and it was the second best thing I have ever spent money on. I say second because the first was on Laser Eye Surgery!
I was at a career crossroads and going nonstop round the roundabout but wanted to come off. Having been frustrated for a long while with my career and wondering what to do next, I had been looking for some help but didn't know where and whom. This was until I came across Steve on Linkedin. He replied to a comment that I had posted on a group on Linkedin.
I truly believe in the saying 'things happen for a reason'. It was a full day and I just couldn't get enough, I was a human sponge soaking up all the content of the day. Steve had me thinking outside the box and he identified my many skills and attributes (a page and a half of A4 paper), which blow me away. He unearthed areas I had never really considered for a career and made see that all the rejection I had in the past was leading me to a new place in my life and career.
I realised that I am a worthy person and have great skills and attributes and that the world is my oyster. I also have great talents which I take for granted as "nothing special".
Over the years I had attended many workshops and short courses that have helped shaped my career. I have been leading a portfolio career but hadn't realised it as I never heard of the term before.
I ended a bad year with positive thoughts for the future and greeted the new year with such enthusiasm and positivity that I am so looking forward to this year.
A HUGE THANK YOU TO STEVE PRESTON"